Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 1 in 2011




Monday ~ Gary's T-Night Tacos (black bean soft tacos) with Cucumber Garlic Salsa (p.9 The Family Dinner)

Tuesday ~ Grainy Mustard Pork Chops, Cauliflower Sweet Potato Latkes (with applesauce, and lets not talk about the fact that we're eating Latkes with pork!), Broccoli

Wednesday ~ Danish Yellow Split Pea Soup (p.80 The Family Dinner) with Cheese Crostini (made with leftovers from No-Knead Baguettes that I LOVE to make!), Green Salad

Thursday ~ Crockpot Chicken (I put it on low for the day and put thyme, sage, rosemary, savory, garlic, onion, salt and pepper on it), Mashed Cauliflower-Potatoes, Carrots

Friday ~ Flax Rotini with Sausage Bolognese (from the freezer)

Saturday ~ I leave open for leftovers, or whatever strikes my fancy that day!

Sunday ~ We're going to start having elaborate Sunday dinners again, but it will depend on next weeks sales so I'm not sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment